Colchester: University of Essex Library, Harsnett H.e.35
In prouerbia Salomonis
Paris: François Regnault ('venundantur Parrhisiis apud Franciscum Regnault'), 
Gold-tooled fillet intersecting at edges; Whitgift's arms as centrepiece; remains of ties of green waxed cord on both stations, both boards.
- At foot of title-page: 'Thys ys my manuel(?) George [surname erased]'.
- John Foxe (1516–1587), martyrologist: he writes his name below the previous inscription.
- John Whitgift (1530-1604), archbishop of Canterbury, 1583-1604.
- Richard Bancroft (1544-1610), archbishop of Canterbury, 1604-10.
- Samuel Harsnett (1561–1631), archbishop of York, 1629–31.