Colchester: University of Essex Library, Harsnett K.f.11
Textus sententiarum cum conclusionibus magistri Henrici Gorichem [sic]
[Basel]: [Nicolaus Kesler], 1498
Oldham, Blind-stamped, 314, 318 and 307
- Robert Benet, monk of Winchcombe: 'liber dompni Roberti Benet Monachi Wynchelcumbensis' (top of title-page) and his hand writes his initials and a shield at top of inside of upper board.
- Thomas Skothele, monk of Holme St Benet's (Norfolk): 'liber dompni Thome Skothele monarchi holmensis ecclesie precium vs' (lower half of title-page); the same hand annotates the first pages of the printed text.
- ?Winchcombe Abbey.
- ?John Whitgift(1530-1604), archbishop of Canterbury, 1583-1604: the presence of a tab cut from the same manuscript as used in other printed books owned by him may suggest this was also in his collection, though the tab may not have been added until Richard Bancroft's time.
- Richard Bancroft (1544-1610), archbishop of Canterbury, 1604-1610.
- Samuel Harsnett (1561-1631), archbishop of York, 1629-1631.